Monday, May 26, 2008

YouTube Lube

I spent a few hours yesterday searching for YouTube videos for my last post. I was surprised how few really good whole body vibration demos there are. Maybe Bruno and I will make one. That should be a riot. Last night I kept dreaming I was watching YouTube videos. So I'm passing on the pleasure (or agony?)

I had expected to get something done today, like a post. Then last night, just before pizza, I asked Jerry something work related and he said, "What makes you think I'm working tomorrow?" I had assumed he was working. He usually only takes off Thanksgiving and Christmas. I said, "why didn't you tell me?" And he said "you didn't ask." So I have two guys home demanding my attention. Which is a nice surprise once I got my clinched fist to let go of my mile long to-do list.

Happy Memorial Day.

Billy Ray Cyrus' "Some Gave All."



Travis Tritt's "Anymore."



Sort of appropriate for memorial day...

"I will remember you."



1960's Slideshow - Great Music and Photos.



Tribute to the 1970's - music and video clips.



Blowing In The Wind. Dylan looks so young in this video.



Switching Gears, For Willie Nelson Fans...



I dreamed about Willie and Merle the other night...Here's one of my favorite duos of theirs, Pancho & Lefty.



My favorite scene from one of my favorite movies.."The Escape Scene" from "The Electric Horseman" starring Robert Redford, Jane Fonda, and Willie Nelson. Best chase scene ever...sorry Steve McQueen (Bullitt is second).



I Want One! (Death wish, maybe?)