Friday, May 2, 2008

Photo Friday: Cheese & Kittens

Below are photos of my latest iGourmet conquest. The 1.5 litter wine bottle and 2 cup measuring cup are just there to put the size of the box in perspective. Perishables are shipped in reusable foam coolers with reusable ice packs. (If I don't quit buying their products I'll need a new storage shed JUST for the free coolers and ice packs). I bought over 4 pounds of imported and domestic artisan cheeses on sale - including my beloved Cotswold. And received freebies - besides the cooler and ice packs - like an Italian Spongata, water crackers, ginger snaps, and a cheese knife.

The second set of photos are of the kittens new den. They outgrew their old space and needed more room to romp. Bruno can fit inside with them! The last photo is of their Grandmother Lexi standing guard on their 'roof'.

After I got the kennel cage assembled and decked out, Jerry said, "If anyone can build and run a cat house it's you. And you can quote me on that." Years ago my teenage cousin was visiting me on our horse farm in California where I had seventeen cats, some of which came in the house. She innocently said, "This is a regular cat house!" I laughed and she looked at me funny. I had to explain what 'cat house' meant.

More photos coming...