Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Here's a photo journal of my morning.

Waiting at the school bus stop...




































"Attitude."


"Mommy! I missed you!"



















Jerry watered the trees in Fury's corral...ALL NIGHT LONG!!!














Coming in for breakfast...













Fury gets a pedicure. Mud really is a good hoof moisturizer.














He could have filled the swimming pool instead...













I crossed this twice without getting my sneakers soaked.














My "Biggie With Fries"...that's just a pet name because she's so big, 17 hands.














Mommy Feed Me.

























Fury's Breakfast, Hay Cubes...














And Senior In Fury's Grain Bucket.



















"Six impossible things before breakfast!" said the Red Queen. From Lewis Carroll's 'Through The Looking Glass'