Sunday, November 11, 2007

Our New (Used) ProForm 740CS Treadmill

We Love Our ProForm Treadmill! Six Thumbs Up!

This treadmill is our latest Craig's List find (and believe me our list of Craig's List finds is long including my 1993 Ford Club Wagon, my Thoroughbred mare, my horse trailer, a travel trailer, Jerry's flatbed truck, a utility trailer, my Chef's Magic double oven / range, and more). We've all tried it and love it. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a high end treadmill. It has a lot of bells and whistles including 6 personal trainer programs and goes from 0.1 mile an hour up to 10.0 miles an hour. I love that you can adjust the speed by 0.1 mph increments. Check out our demo video below.



Before picking up the treadmill we had breakfast at the Sparks Denny's on Nugget Way. And yes, the meal was high carb and oh so good! Hey, we'll burn it all off on our new treadmill.

Click on any photo to enlarge.