Thursday, July 10, 2008

Karma and The Devil

Karma

















Chaos AKA The Devil















I wish we had the video camera running last night. The really funny moments are usually when it's put away and by the time you get it out they're over.

A simple cardboard box, one adventurous kitten, and a treadmill set on an incline made for high comedy and belly laughs in our house.

Our black kitten 'Chao's tipped a box over on himself and bounced it up and down the treadmill with flair and drama. We all got tickled to death and howled. Imagine a moving cardboard box - moving in two directions - with no visible mover. Except we saw him and heard him noisily pull it over onto himself.

'Chaos' is also called 'the black devil' because of his antics and because his mother is named Karma. "Carmen and The Devil Walking Side By Side" are the usual lyrics you'll turn up in a search for the song 'The Weight' sung by 'The Band'. I always thought "Karma and the Devil" made infinitely more sense.

Karma is definitely a bigger bitch than Carmen. (And I'm not referring to my cat).

When I got done writing the above, I took a break. When I got back my gray cat "Karma" was standing on my laptop sniffing. Looking for the delete button?

I hope your evening was as fun, enjoyable, and amusing. God bless.