Thursday, July 31, 2008

From The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator

The following was generated from the Lazy Bloggers Post Generator. Check out the fun.

Oh for crying out loud! I just got a bajillion whiny emails saying I have not updated this since the long board was invented... You would not believe the amount of people that are totally stalking me. Apologies to my regular readers! Even the little blue ones!.

I am lost in a sea of pseudo-olde-english with making meals, soaking in the tub, just generally being asleep, dreaming and chancing to the bodyguards of the blogger I am stalking, my day is full to overflowing from midday to I see my darling's 10000 text messages. I am avoiding recapture. life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

I hope that one day I will update you with my nefarious activities as soon as I get a chance. Peace! Unless of course the pool with the cocktail bar is heated!