Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Vacation & Experiment Preview

I've been preoccupied with vacation and shopping. Below are a few of the photos I took.

I am working on an experiment I'll write about soon involving a heavy carbohydrate and calorie loading phase while on a break from weightlifting, and now a week without aerobic exercise. My daily calorie average is 1900, 75 fat grams, 180 carbohydrate grams, 90 protein grams, and some alcohol calories. So far, no weight or body mass changes (fat to lean mass ratio). I'm ramping up to another weight / mass building phase starting Monday. Then I'll lower carbs and calories while raising protein. More later.


Downtown Reno.






















Meadowood Mall in Reno...Notice the taxi ad for Mustang Ranch.





















































Between Reno and Carson City.















Back In Carson City.