Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Adventures or Complications?

Arly Had Her Babies Last Night...




























I'm exhausted. It doesn't happen often. I'm usually an energetic person and go, go, go. But a combination of situations has me dragging. If you read regularly, you'll know I recently got over a colitis flare only to develop a urinary tract infection. I'm also just barely past TTOM and even with iron supplements that leaves me a little dragged out for a few days. On top of that, my husband's out of town and that's somewhat stressful. I've had two late nights in a row including last night's birth event.

And this morning I got locked out of my yard. Bruno forgot to give me the gate keys after he unlocked the driveway gate and wore them around his neck to school. The spare keys are with Jerry in California! Our front yard fence is 8 foot high chain link. I'm not that good of a climber. I tried climbing over my horse pasture gate which is less than 5 foot tall, but the toes of my shoes were too wide to fit into the chain link fence covering it. I had to walk through my next door neighbor's unfenced yard to our back pasture and climb over that (4 foot) field fence. Then I crawled through the horse corral and used her interior unlocked gate to get inside my front courtyard. Hopefully Bruno won't lose the keys. I emailed his teacher and asked her to confiscate the keys and give them back at the end of the day. Crossing my fingers.