Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Cleaning and Fat Loss Videos
















If you're a regular reader, you might have noticed some remodeling or Spring cleaning going on here. I deleted some old links that didn't work. And I deleted some "weight loss" links I felt sent the wrong message for my blog.

The reason I started this blog was to show what could be done physique wise with proper diet AND exercise. Particularly, I wanted to highlight the benefits of bodybuilding ie. resistance training.

Many weight loss / diet blogs put all the emphasis on diet and "weight loss" not fat loss. Weight loss just for the sake of weight loss is not optimal. It's a bad idea as muscle mass is lost. This is counter productive to health and slows your metabolism. You want to eat to support muscle mass, muscle gain, and FAT loss.

So all outgoing links will be to websites that offer optimal approaches to healthy fat loss or reliable nutrition information from here on out.

Enjoy these videos:

Fat Loss Secret: Why You're NOT Losing Weight!



The Fat Loss Fridge!



FAT LOSS & Bodybuilding Secrets - BURN YOUR Belly Fat!

Great video and advice by Darin Steen