Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Whoosh!
















Since yesterday I lost 2 inches off my belly. Apparently quitting the salty stuff and drinking around a gallon of water and lime juice did the trick. I'm also down a pound in scale weight but that 2 inches off the middle is what I wanted. I just hate water weight.

As for my first full day back on program it's going well. Breakfast was one egg yolk with four egg whites, peppers, onions, and spices. 11 am snack was 1/2 cup nonfat cottage cheese with salsa and vegetables. Totals so far: 260 calories, 31 grams protein, 5 grams fat, 22 grams carbohydrates. The rest of today's meals will probably look like this: a post workout protein shake (200 calories, 25 grams protein, 25 grams carbs), afternoon snack (400 calories, 25 grams protein, 50 grams protein, 9 grams fat), dinner of chicken and veggies (pretty much like meal four numbers wise), and wine (200 calories).

Soon as my 11 am snack digests I'll be trying my first new 10 Minute Trainer workout (a review is coming), followed by aerobics circuit training with the original The Firm Step (I don't think it's sold any longer), my Tony Little Rock N Roll Stepper, Leg Magic, Twist N Step Stepper (looks like this one is discontinued too), and uSurf.

And most important of all, I finished my tax preparation. The forms go to our CPA tomorrow. Yeah! We should get a tidy little return which I'll promptly slap into savings.

Hope All Is Well With You, Dear Readers. Cheers!