Friday, October 10, 2008

Frantic Friday

Temper, temper, John John.


















Yes, I borrowed Frantic Friday from CNN. Then I turned the channel, it's too depressing.

My crystal ball - I really have one - isn't telling me when we'll pull out of this financial nightmare. Unless more rich folks like Warren Buffet throw some money into the stock market and other key investments that might boost the economy this looks to get uglier.

I'll tell what I do know, McCain and Palin are more of the same approach that got us into this mess. That being said, below are some videos and links you might enjoy. Or not...

Palin and Troopergate



An Interview with McCain and Obama in 2012.

The Paradoxes of Warren Buffet The Billionaire.

And then there's The Foo Fighters and John McCain. The Foo Fighters have Slammed McCain for Unauthorized Use of their song 'My Hero'. Real honorable behavior, John.

Excerpt: The Republican Party has courted plenty of trouble with its appropriation of popular songs during the presidential election campaign. Heart’s Nancy Wilson memorably said she felt “completely fucked over” by Sarah Palin’s use of the band’s “Barracuda,” while Van Halen asked John McCain to stop using their Sammy Hagar-era song “Right Now.”

But as Sarah Palin would say "Ya know, I'm really gonna miss Tina Fey come November."