Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Best DIGGS of the Week



















I pretty much took Monday off after a busy weekend. I did do two 10 Minute Trainer workouts – click the link to read my review at Healthy New Age. You might want to check out the HNA "Meet Our Authors" page. I'm now an ongoing contributor.

And I took a two hour nap yesterday. Delicious and refreshing, and nice to wake up to a recharged stock market.

I also ran across some cool reading. Hey, it's research. Yeah, that's it, research. Here are the links: Hope you "DIGG" them too.

Sioux County.com is a gallery of Women's Bodybuilding, Fitness, and Figure Competitors. This site is a must for bodybuilders and fans.

6 Most Disastrous Uses of Work Email – True and Funny

Women and Muscle: Photography Great Bill Dobbins Speaks Out by Carol Bardelli for The Examiner

Best New Blog – Sanity Rant from Lady Rose of The Diet Pulpit.

Cutting Back on "Bad" Carbs