Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged! See Who I Tagged...














I’ve been tagged by Housewife At Work

Housewife at Work, the Work at Home Mommy who writes A Mother’s Stuff has tagged me for a Life is Full of Gratitude.

Thank you Work at Home Mommy for sharing all the gratitude you have had in your life and remembering me for this tag.

Like Work at Home Mommy there are lot of things in my life to be thankful for… but the important things are:

My relationship with God and Jesus and the blessings and guidance my spiritual life bestows on me.

My handsome, loving and supportive husband who is my best friend, and my handsome, funny, loving, and smart son Bruno.

Having a supportive and loving childhood and parents who encouraged me to pursue anything I wanted despite my physical challenges.

My friends who continue to have confidence in my abilities and who support my pursuits.

And now it’s time to pass this to other bloggers I consider friends and let them share the things they are thankful for in their lives.

Amy at Healthy Low Carb Lifestyle

Lady Rose at The Diet Pulpit

Melting Mama

Fat Doctor

Cleochatra at The Lighter Side of Low Carb

From original text:

In order to be able to achieve and maintain happiness we need to, actively, be able to do two things: Complain and then let go (Dump the baggage, the roadblocks to happiness.) Express Gratitude (The open expression of gratitude promotes happiness.) After all everyone has something to be grateful for and/or something to complain about. If you would like to share, please follow the appropriate link and do so: “Are You Grateful?”

Add your name to the current List of Contributors: 1-Attitude, the Ultimate Power 2-Max 3-DianaCA’s Metamorphoses 4-Mental Poo 5-My Thoughts 6-Baba Doodlius 7-Wake Up America 8-Life is a Roller Coaster 9-Life is beautiful 10-Pinay Mommy Online 11-Nelle-LucidCreativity 12- Juliana of PinayWahm 13-Allen’s sweetheart 14. Dexie-Loving living and laughing 15. Housewife @ Work 16. A Mother’s Stuff 17. Kudos For Balanced Fitness & Lifestyle