Sunday, December 30, 2007

Update & Wishing You A Happy New Year



















Just a quick update. We're very busy in Bardelli (Barzarro) World. My husband moved his home office out of the room he shared with our son and onto one wall of our bedroom. All his stored stuff he didn't use much or at all got moved outside into storage sheds. Bruno is a happy little camper in his "new" unshared room. And I loll in bed watching tv while Jerry plays with his Linux and Windows computers.

On the weight and fitness front I'm down to 112 pounds. One hundred and twelve pounds! That's two pounds from goal! Woo Hoo! Although my scale weight is down my body fat crept up to 20.4 percent and 23 pounds. I don't know if the scale shift downward was water loss, muscle loss, fat loss or a combination. Frankly right now I could care less. My break ends on the 7th and by then my new Power 90X Plus will be here! I was invited to pre-order as I'm a Power 90Xer. Yeah!

And I haven't been doing conventional workouts - think Power 90X - but I've been active including horse wrangling. I'll tell that tale later. Talk about high excitement. I've been enjoying holiday fare including champagne, chocolates, chips, dips, crackers, cheese, and beef stick snacks. I have to conclude this three week break from Power 90X hasn't hurt me. I'm rested up and raring to go. Bring it!