Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Videos & Links


















Wow. I got an early Christmas gift. The scale was back down to 113 this morning WITH my oversize sleep shirt still on. Body fat percent stayed roughly the same, still in the 17 percent range. I probably dropped some water weight. Still, it’s a nice number to see.

I’m done Christmas shopping but still have a lot on my to do list. My cousin Debby said to me yesterday, “I'll bet you're all ready for Christmas, aren't you? Darned little overachiever!!!” Ha, ha, I told her I was done, put a fork in me. You have to shop ahead when you have a seven year old with precise demands like a 661 piece lego set like this one.

And my best news is my husband is taking the whole Christmas week off! Yeah! Nine straight days of Jerry! Ho, ho, ho! Tis the season to be jolly, after all.

Here’s a variety of Christmas and Holiday videos and links you might enjoy.

Psycho Cat Christmas



Tacky Christmas Yards

The North Pole

The History of Christmas




Christmas on the Net



Hanukkah / Chanukkah The Festival of Lights



The Official Kwanzaa Website


Do They Know It’s Christmas?



Jesus 2020


Santa Claus.com


Christian.com

Charlie Brown Christmas - Performed by the Cast of Scrubs




Worthy Ministries
Their Daily Worthy Brief is Great!


Santas.net


Jesus Freak Network – Proud and Happy To Be One!

12 Days of Christmas Parody