Tuesday, September 16, 2008

eBooks In The Works and 'Grab Your Keys To Weight Loss Success'















Monday was a very busy day for me and today will be just as busy. I'm working hard to revise several of my cookbooks and convert them to eBook format. And I'm working on our Bardelli Arts website where I'll sell the books, building new pages and installing PayPal carts. The process is hugely fun and also has it's challenges.

Check out my latest article at The Examiner, 'Grab Your Keys To Weight Loss Success'...in the screen shot it appears as a feature article on the Examiner Main Front Page. Right under Sarah Palin's photo. *Holding My Tongue* Hope I don't choke on it.

I'm that rare breed, a Christian liberal. (Like Jesus was a conservative. Yeah, right. He was the original liberal and bucked the system of his day). I never could hold my tongue.