Tuesday, October 23, 2007

300th Post - How Many Exercise Videos Can You Stack?

This is the 300th post for the Kudos For Low Carb blog. I've been at it now since July of 2006. I'm not sure I ever planned to get this far...who knew I had it in me to write so much about fitness, diet, and well, anything?

Today's video shows our rather extensive collection of exercise videos and DVD's we've collected over the years. And we've made this video interactive.

We Want Your Vote!

Vote for the exercise video you want to see us demonstrate or mangle slash perform badly. Hey, it's still good exercise as long as your moving!

We introduce the six candidate videos in part two. (I haven't been able to upload videos at Blogger lately and YouTube allows videos only up to 10 minutes and Bruno and I don't know when to shut up).

Your choices are:

Power 90X Kenpo Karate

Jillian Michael's The Biggest Winner Full Frontal

Jillian Michael's The Biggest Winner Back In Action


Karate For Kids


Turbo Jam Fat Blaster


Fluidity Fitness Evolved


You can vote by way of the poll at the top of our sidebar or by leaving a comment. In case of a tie or *GASP* no votes Bruno and I will pick a video and tape a segment of us doing part of it and show it here later.

Check out the video below for a look at our collection and feel free to tell us we're lunatic shopaholics.

Part One



Part Two


_______________________________________________________________________________
The Bardelli Family Exercise Video / DVD Collection started in the late 1980's after I bought my first VCR. Richard Simmons started selling a few exercise videos and I snapped them up.

The bulk of our collection was purchased between 1995 and today. And yes, we overdid it. We estimate the collection at about 275 videos and 150 DVDs. Many of the VHS tapes we bought used along with a handful of the DVDs at garage sales, thrift shops, eBay, and Amazon.