Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Quickie Update

Bruno and I at the Nevada Day Parade before the crowd gathered.















Just a quick update. My weight this morning was 114.5 pounds, my body fat is 18.7 percent, and my total body fat is 21.5 pounds. Yeah!

Jerry filming the Nevada Day Parade

















My son's home today with allergies (I think, it might be a cold), a 1 degree fever and a cough. He did the exact same thing last year, was home sick the day before Halloween then managed to go to school for the Halloween carnival. I'm hoping he'll be well enough this year too.

Nevada Day Parade
















Bruno's making Halloween decorations and I'm getting all our store bought decorations out of storage and dusted off. We'll be decorating tomorrow. We started Sunday but it's been raining a lot so we had to put the outdoor stuff on hold. I'll be videotaping Halloween night and hopefully we'll have some fun footage to post.

Now excuse me, I have birthday Belgium chocolates to eat. (I'm doling out three a day to myself at 190 calories a serving). These are the good kind that make your eyes roll back in your head. Oh! Yes!