Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm The Newest Columnist At The Examiner!

Click To Enlarge and See My New Examiner Column

























I'm the newest columnist at The Examiner (Examiner.com). I'm the Fitness Examiner for The National Edition. I'll be writing there a minimum of three columns a week and will cover diverse topics on fitness, nutrition, diet, product testing and reviews, recipes, and more.



My first article is a previous post here: 5 Bad Habits That Could Ruin Your Fitness Goals. I felt it was a good piece to share with The Examiner readers. I hope you'll become an Examiner reader if you're not already. They cover a wide variety of topics from politics to parenting, cocktails to cooking. You can read articles on diverse topics including sports, business, finance, family, games, health, home & lifestyle, arts and entertainment, real estate, pets, religion, restaurants, shopping, technology, transportation, travel, and more.



I'll continue to write here too, as well as work on my book projects. Since Bruno's back in school I have 8 hours a day to dedicate to writing. (Actually, I was making notes for one of my books late last night). I'm a writing junkie, kids.



Make sure to check out my Examiner column often. In the future, I plan to launch new articles there you may not see here.



Woo! Hoo! I got the job! I'm a Happy Camper! Um, Writer. *Doing A Little Happy Dance*



Thank You, Jamie! I appreciate your recruiting me and all your help!