Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Guest Bloggers Wanted

Want to serve up some dish?
















I recently was contacted by a health writer who wants to guest blog here at Kudos For Low Carb. I said sure. She hasn't gotten back to me yet but I suspect it's just a matter of time.

This offer was timely as Summer is coming to an end, Bruno's going back to school, and I want to spend my writing time on my real writing projects, not just this blog. I used to turn out a profit producing a cookbook every six months. And I started a new novel three years ago that's fallen into neglect. It's time to start working again.

This blogging has proved a huge distraction. I'm going to cut back a little on blogging - like posting three days a week instead of six - to work on my books and other articles.

So I'm putting out an open offer. Anyone who can write is welcome to submit a guest post on nearly any topic. I'll link the post to your blog or website and you can include an author bio, photos, etc. My only requirement is that you let me correct typos and awkward grammar or sentence structure. Email me at dr.c.bar@gmail.com or leave a message in comments if you're interested in being a one-time guest blogger or a regular guest blogger (weekly, monthly, less often).

Cheers, Carol