Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday Links Round Up

















If you guessed I’m doing a links round up because I’m too busy to write a real blog entry you’d be right. I’ve got too many balls in the air and a few are threatening to hit me in the head as we speak. So check out the links below and see if they tickle your fancy.

First check out our new sister site The Incredible Shrinking Ladies. I’m proud and honored to be their newest contributor. (Right now I’m only on the About Us page but I’ll be posting soon).

Next up is another one of our own, check out the newest post at How-Tos By The Who-Done-Its. My husband – who does property maintenance and remodels – has written an easy fix-it tip on bathroom sinks. This article and others to come are also available at Get Your Honey Dos Done Right.


Reminder - we still have an open invitation to all bloggers to submit articles on any subject to How-Tos By The Who-Done-Its. You can contribute one-time-only or as often as you like. Lady Rose of The Diet Pulpit and The Incredible Shrinking Ladies plans to contribute soon.

Dr. Michael Eades has an intriguing article about Karl Popper, Metabolic Advantage, and the C57BL/6 Mouse.

Burn The Fat blog has a related piece, 3500 Calories To Lose A Pound… Is This Formula All Wrong?

T-Nation has a new article Skin Deep: Nutrition and Good Skin, An Interview with Dr. Alan Logan by Dr. John Berardi