Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Am Your New Healthy Recipes Examiner, But..

















Examiner.com assigned me to the Healthy Recipes Examiner beat. And I love it. I love developing recipes and cooking as much as any vocation I've pursued. Just before I became pregnant with my son in 1999, I had completed my first self published comb bound cookbook, "Wild Man Gourmet." It did well on eBay until I pulled it when the economy dipped in 2002. eBay's fees were an obstacle with profits low.

After WMG, I went on to write and publish several more cookbooks while Bruno was a toddler. It was more than fun, it called to the creative foodie in me. So, this is a dream job for me. I'm a food writer of sorts!

But...some of my fitness reviews aren't showing up at Examiner. I don't think they purposely dropped them, they still draw traffic. My problem is my back ups are on my laptop. Her hard drive fried itself in butter one night when she mistook herself for fresh liver.

So, maybe I'll find time and re-review the good stuff here. Variety is the spice of life, especially when it comes to workouts. But I'm not making any promises.